As a Junior Financial Planner you will provide personal insurance and superannuation advice to a wide range of clientele.
Discover a Path to Success: Elevate Your Financial Planning Career Today, Apply Here!
Our client is a reputable Melbourne-based financial planning firm specialising in guiding individuals through the intricacies of life insurance and superannuation, they offer astute and results-oriented guidance within the complex landscape of finance, ensuring a secure and prosperous financial future.
As a Junior Financial Planner, you will join a highly regarded financial planning firm based in Melbourne. With a focus on personal insurance and superannuation advice, you will work alongside experienced professionals to provide tailored financial guidance to clients.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive Salary Package
- Strong team-based culture with ongoing training and support.
- Long-term career available with opportunities to grow within the business.
- Working from Home Flexibility.
- Modern office environment.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with a team of experienced professionals to provide personalised financial advice to clients.
- Contribute to the creation of high-quality advice solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
- Cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with referral partners, particularly brokers.
- Manage existing clients and facilitate the onboarding of new clients.
- Bring a creative mindset to add value to the company’s overall strategy.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Financial Planning or a related field.
- FASEA qualified.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in dealing with clients.
If you think this could be the role for you then, please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Kirstie Keohane on 0401543522.