As a Financial Advisor your key responsibilities will involve delivering personalised financial advice to new and existing clients.
Empower Your Client’s Tomorrow: Join a Dynamic Financial Planning Team in South Yarra. Apply Here!
Our client is a well-established financial planning practice offering personalised advice and solutions to help clients achieve their financial goals. With a commitment to excellence, our client offers an exciting and rewarding workplace for financial advisers dedicated to helping clients secure their financial future.
As a Financial Advisor your key responsibilities will involve delivering personalised financial advice to new and existing clients, building strong client relationships, and developing tailored strategies to help clients achieve their financial goals. You’ll ensure compliance with all necessary documentation and review the quality of advice documents, working closely with the administration support team to ensure accurate advice implementation and timely completion of client tasks.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive Salary Package
- Long-term career available with opportunities to grow within the business.
- Working from Home Flexibility.
- Modern office environment.
What will you be doing?
- Meeting new and existing clients of the practice to deliver initial and ongoing financial advice.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Development of strategies and solutions which are fit for purpose and deliver on the client’s goals and needs.
- Ensuring the client file is compliant with the necessary detail and information as required by the practice.
- Reviewing the relevant SOA or ROA advice document to ensure it is of high quality and is compliant.
- Working closely with our administration support team by providing direction to ensure advice is implemented correctly and other outstanding client items are completed in a timely manner.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Financial Planning.
- FASEA/ AISC qualified
- You have a genuine desire to help people achieve their needs and goals and can be empathetic to their situation.
- You are a team player but can also work autonomously.
- You aren’t hesitant to ask questions to ensure you are confident in your understanding.
- A mindset of continual development and growth and a willingness to learn and take on board new ideas and feedback.
If you think this could be the role for you then, please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Kirstie Keohane on 0401543522.