Our client have been operating for over 25 years, with a mission to provide the best finance deals possible for their clients.
Who will you be working with?
If you have experience working in a broker support role, with loans or credit and have been seeking a new opportunity and rewarding role, this is the role for you!
Our client have been operating for over 25 years, with a mission to provide the best finance deals possible for their clients. Over this time they have gained a reputation as a leading brokerage and received a range of awards for excellence. They work across primarily the asset finance industry with a broad range of clients providing low-cost financial solutions.
Our client are seeking a new team member with an administrative background to support several brokers, and the team/office generally. Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience in the finance space, be a great communicator, organised and possess a great work ethic with the ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively part of a team.
You will be part of a small, experienced team, passionate about the industry they work in and part of an established brokerage. They have a strong focus on delivering excellent customer service with a strong and long term client base.
Benefits to successful applicants:
- Competitive salary package joining a long standing business
- Full time permanent position with access to parking
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
- Exposure to a wide range of duties and clientsA friendly and positive work environment where you feel like part of the family
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting several brokers with a range of administrative tasks
- Managing enquiries and correspondence via phone and email
- Requesting, collecting, preparing and uploading documents
- Completing admin and data entry for electronic lodgement
- Maintain excellent service standards with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team to accomplish team goals
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in an Administration role – Finance experience highly considered
- Strong ability to support a team, work to great outcomes and celebrate success
- Ability to provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers, personable, proactive and customer focused
- Comfortable in a high-volume environment, with the ability to manage and prioritise tasks
- Strong communication and customer service skills, with professional verbal and written etiquette and a positive, friendly attitude
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Daniel Bercolli on 0413 270 875
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the wealth management and insurance industries and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a financial planning, mortgage broker, or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we’d love to hear from you
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we’ll give you $500* if we find them a new role!