If you are a motivated individual who has been looking for an opportunity to start their career in Mortgage Broking with a great team, this is it!
If you have been looking for an opportunity to start you career in Mortgage Broking, this is it!
We are looking for a driven individual to join an experienced and supportive team of Mortgage Brokers and Finance professionals. Existing experience in the broking or lending industry would be helpful, but is not a requirement, with extensive training and mentoring provided. There is a career progression plan in place for you to facilitate your transition to being a Mortgage Broker and having an equity share in the business long term.
Join a local business and team with the goal of helping their clients achieve financial peace of mind. You will be joining the team as a Trainee Mortgage Broker/Junior Credit Analyst, working closely with the Mortgage Brokers to service clients, assisting with all parts of the process, from initial enquiry all the way through to lodgement.
Join an established, family-owned business that prioritises building long term relationships with clients, ensuring their best interests are always their focus. They work with all the parties involved to provide guidance and support to simplify the process. Acting as a financial hub providing service across financial planning, mortgage broking and finance, to provide full support to their clients financial needs and goals.
With a fantastic work culture and a focus on consistent training and development, there is a clear career progression plan in place. We are looking for a motivated individual with any experience level to join a great team and grow into a terrific Mortgage Broker with the business!
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Ability to work from home after initial onboarding/probation
- Career progression and significant earning potential
- Will be put through your Certificate 4 in Mortgage Broking
- Best-in-class training and mentoring, consistently developing team members
- Vibrant, relaxed yet professional culture
- Previous finance experience is helpful but not required
- Strong communication skills with a customer focused approach
- Ability to solve problems, research, and find effective solutions
- Have high attention to detail, file management and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Sense of urgency with effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise
About the role:
- Serve as point of contact for clients, providing updates and correspondence
- Providing support to mortgage brokers across the loan application process
- Act as a liaison between Mortgage Brokers, client’s and lenders
- Compile documents for client files and prepare them for assessment
- Undertaking continuing professional development
If you are ready to take the next step and partner with an industry leader, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolli at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 270 875.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance and wealth management industries and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are an insurance or finance professional looking for your next opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we’ll give you $500* if we find them a new role!