We are looking for a keen individual to join a client of mine in the Mortgage broking space as a Mortgage Support Specialist!
Our client has recieved multiple awards and known as industry leaders in mortagge broking. We are looking for a keen individual to join a motivated and successful team as a Mortgage Broker Assistant Specialist!
Who will you be working with?
The successful candidate will be working collaboratively with the team, working across all Mortgage Broking tasks and hands on the team. This is a diverse role where no two days will be the same, being part of a fun, engaging, and energetic team!
What are the benefits?
- Fantastic opportunity to grow your Mortgage Broking career!
- Great company culture and team environment
- Working with one of Australia’s most successful broking firm
- Learn from the best in the industry
- Employee well-being initiatives
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with Mortgage Brokers – maintaining and developing relationship
- Administer loan applications from the application submission stage through to settlement
- Perform pricing requests, serviceability calculations, stamp duty calculations, LMI calculations
- Prepare loan mortgage documents & signing with clients, assist clients if required
- Finding solutions that meet clients’ needs – deliver the highest level of client service
What do you need?
- 2 years’ experience minimum as a Mortgage Broker Assistant/Mortgage Lending Processor
- Experience with loan application processing of residential and consumer lending
- Strong understanding of the Mortgage Broking industry – experience across Broker tools and platforms
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients – a professional can do approach
- Have the ability to coordinate multiple administration tasks
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career and join an organisation that offers great work culture, generous benefits, and ongoing professional development.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Jade Duggan on 0411 832 205.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the wealth management and insurance industries and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a financial planning, mortgage broker, or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we’d love to hear from you
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we’ll give you $500* if we find them a new role!