A unique opportunity to run your own business as a Mortgage Broker with the support of an industry leader. Take your career to the next level with a great support network!
If you have a Banking, Lending, Broking or Sales background, this role is for you!
One of Australia’s leading home loan providers is looking to increase their market presence by adding Mobile Mortgage Brokers to their already established team. Take advantage of their ongoing training, marketing support and market leading systems to create a sustainable and consistently growing team.
Their model delivers the benefits of being self-employed with significantly reduced risks that usually come with starting and operating a business. There are multiple onboarding options which can help you transition into this opportunity whilst still maintaining some cash flow through the learning and transition period.
Join Australia’s leading home loan broker, with a vision of building a national network of ethical, credible and professional mortgage brokers from local communities that customers can trust. They offer superior ongoing support and mentoring, a strong lead pipeline backed by over 30 years of branding, and the latest tech tools that will help you achieve business success.
This industry leader is looking for entrepreneurs that are interested in the Mortgage Broking industry. Whether you want to work for yourself as a Mobile Mortgage Broker and build a strong client base, or you’d like to build a business under their brand, you’re covered!
What’s on offer:
- High Commission structure – both upfront and trail
- Work from anywhere you like, with office space free of charge for the first 6 months
- Certificate 4 in Finance and Mortgage Broking provided (if required), as well as ongoing coaching
- A retainer for the first six months to help transition into the role
- Access to support, marketing, business planning, technology, training, coaching and development
- Warm leads ready for you to convert and hit the ground running
Previous finance experience is helpful as it will give you a head start. As Mortgage Broking is a sales driven position, a background in a retail, sales or customer service environment would lend itself well. The attributes that will see you succeed are:
- A passion for helping people achieve their home ownership and financial dreams
- A people person who loves finding solutions and working closely with clients
- Strong communication and rapport building skills
- An openness to develop new skills
- The ability to build a strong local network
- The determination to build a successful business
About the role:
- Manage online, phone and walk-in customer enquiries – warm leads ready to be converted
- Range of income streams, broke whatever loans you want, home, personal, car, insurance, equipment, business
- Build rapport and strong relationships with clients, as well as network within the industry
- Manage end-to-end processing of mortgage applications
- Find appropriate loan solutions for customers supporting their lending needs
If you are ready to take the next step and partner with an industry leader, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolli at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 270 875.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we’ll give you $500* if we find them a new role!