This National mortgage broker has experienced such success and growth over the last 20 years that they’re now looking to assist others to enter the market and create their own mortgage broking franchise. There are multiple opportunities available across Western Australia. So if you have a background in the Financial Services industry and are looking to take back control of your career and start creating your own wealth – keep reading!
Who you will be working with?
A client that’s looking to do things a little differently. This highly-successful, award-winning national brokerage has succeeded in building a strong organisation for themselves and now they want to give you the opportunity to leverage their business to build even greater financial security within your own franchise.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- A fully-supportedmodel that makes it easy, and encourages you, to grow your business
- An 8-week onboarding and training programto ensure you’re ready to go
- Flexibility– you’re in control of your hours and reap the rewards for your hard work
- Operating a fully scalable modelthat facilitates growth and expansion to build out your own team
- Back end support there for when you need it, covering – Technology, Marketing, Training and Business Support.
- A commission modelthat rewards portfolio growth by giving you a larger share as your business grows
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Become a trusted advisor
to a portfolio of clients
- Consult with your clients to understand their needs and goals
- Assess financial positions to determine the most suitable product
- Maintain relationships with a panel of lenders
- Facilitate the application and establishment of home loans through to settlement
- Source and convert new business leads
We are looking for someone with:
- Cert 4 in Mortgage Broking
- Previous experience in Financial Services including Banking, Accounting, Loan Writing etc
- A highly-motivated, self-starter with the capability to work autonomously and independently
- Strong financial acumen and understanding
- A people person who loves finding solutions and working closely with clients
- Solid I.T. competencies to work with several computer systems and programs
- Ability to converse and consult with clients to understand their financial position
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please apply directly,or for a confidential discussion please contact Tianni Burtonat Fuse Recruitmenton 0411 344 631.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the wealth management industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a financial planning or mortgage broking professional looking for your next opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we’ll give you $500* if we find them a new role!