Our client is a leading provider of residential lending advice, with a genuine passion for what they do and a service offering that put their clients first. Operating in the Melbourne market for over 10 years, they have experienced significant and ongoing growth with exciting plans moving forward! They are now recruiting a Mortgage Broker into their high performing and successful team.
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunity to step into a Mortgage Broker role for those with previous credit/processing experience
- State of the art technology and efficient processes in place
- Exceptional working environment with a social and cohesive team
- Great salary with additional commission and incentives
- Flexible working arrangements
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with referral partners to build relationships
- Liaise with clients in person, over the phone and virtually to determine their lending needs
- Decide and recommend the most appropriate option to clients
- Maintain strong internal relationships with processing and customer service staff
- Service clients to the highest degree at each stage of the process
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate IV and/or Diploma in Mortgage Broking essential
- Previous Mortgage Broking experience, ideally within a credit, processing or loan writing role
- Those already in a Mortgage Broker role are also invited to apply
- Confident, professional and articulate communication skills
- Strong sales and relationship building skills necessary
If you think this could be the role for you then please APPLY NOW!Or, if you have any questions, please contact Selina Moschoyiannison 0400 627 654.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the wealth management industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a financial planning or mortgage broking professional looking for your next opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we’ll give you $500* if we find them a new role!