Join a leading financial services hub as a Mortgage Broker. Leads, support and training provided, as well as a vibrant work culture!
If you have a background in Banking, Lending, Broking or Sales and are eager to start or continue your career as a Mortgage Broker, this role is for you!
One of Australia’s leading financial services hubs are looking to add Mortgage Brokers to their team. Working alongside real estate agents and property managers you become a part of a team that has a culture of inclusivity & integrity, that will reward you with a sustainable career as a mortgage broker.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience in the finance/banking/mortgage broking space, be organised and possess a great work ethic with the ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively part of a team.
You will be part of a growing, experienced team, passionate about the industry they work in and part of an established brand in the market. They have a strong focus on delivering excellent customer service with a strong client base.
Who will you be working with?
Join a family owned, award winning business that has a strong presence in Southeast Queensland. Offering a unique approach to mortgage broking, our client has revolutionised the mortgage and real estate partnership. They offer a retained/salaried transition approach, ongoing support, and training, with a strong pipeline of consistently generated leads to sustain your development professionally and financially.
We are looking for motivated individuals with a mortgage/finance broking or a banking background to join a great team and grow their career with a thriving business!
What’s on offer:
- Retainer offered for up to 6 months to facilitate your transition
- Hybrid working environment, working from one of their hubs and home
- Significant earning potential with additional bonuses on offer
- Leads provided to you with a strong lead generation network
- Best-in-class training and mentoring – dedicated Mentors and Sales development manager
- Regular social activities and a vibrant, relaxed yet professional culture
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Contacting pre-qualified customers (inbound leads) to understand lending needs
- All aspects of being a ‘loan writing mortgage broker’ in regards to clients and compliance
- Engaging with the other departments of the hub collaboratively to facilitate customer outcomes
- Undertaking continuing professional development
- Attend open homes with real estate agents – build your brand in the market
- Building relationships with customers and referral partners
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience across either banking/lending OR broking
- Certificate 4 in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Strong communication skills with a customer focused approach
- Comfortable in a high-volume environment, with the ability to manage and prioritise tasks
- A self-starter and the ability to work autonomously
If you are ready to take the next step and partner with an industry leader, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolli at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 270 875
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance and wealth management industries and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are an insurance of finance professional looking for your next opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we’ll give you $500* if we find them a new role!