Our client is one of Australias top 20 Brokerages and with over 24 staff onshore and offshore. They are currently looking to add either an experienced General Manager or an experienced Sales Manager to join their team and help with the growth. This company has been grwoing in Settelments every year and have big plans for the future!
Our client is one of Victoria’s Top 5 Mortgage Brokerages servicing Commercial and Residential Loans.
As a General Manager, you will be managing the operation and report to the Director. You will work alongside the Operation Manager to implement strategies, workshop deals with Brokers and manage the performance of the Broking team.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive Salary Package + a quarterly bonus structure
- Strong team-based culture with ongoing training and support.
- Work on the business with the Director rather than in the business
- Long-term career available with opportunities to grow within the business.
- Hybrid work offered
What you will be doing :
- Implement strategies.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and company policies
- Develop KPIs for the Brokers and monitor them to measure success and drive continuous improvement
- Manage vendor relationship and negotiate contracts
- Human resources management
What do you need?
- Experience in Mortgage Broking (essential)
- Proven leadership experience either within a lending environment or a broking environment
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Exceptional Customer Service and interpersonal skills.
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Sean Ghadri on 0432 251 228.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the wealth management and insurance industries and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a financial planning, mortgage broker, or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we’d love to hear from you
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we’ll give you $500* if we find them a new role!