Our client based in the Northern suburbs, is a boutique Financial Planning firm who are looking for a passionate Financial Planning Assistant to join their organisation. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a Financial Planning firm close to home, who will offer career progression and an opportunity to work alongside a professional and friendly team who enjoy working together and have regular social outings!
Who you will be working with?
Our client is a successful award-winning Financial Planning firm offering sophisticated advice to their clients regarding retirement planning, superannuation, personal insurance, and estate planning. They have a focus on building strong long-term relationships, have an excellent culture and great reputation in the market.
Benefits to the successful applicants:
- Excellent culture and supportive family feel working environment
- Generous salary package
- Finish at 3pm on Friday!
- Regular lunches and dinners out
- Ongoing career development opportunities
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly client review material, including database maintenance
- Produce monthly reports and contact clients with renewal updates
- Prepare new client kits and keep them up to date
- Provide ongoing support to the Advisers and Paraplanners
- Liaise with key stakeholders, clients, and external parties
We are looking for someone with:
- Polished and professional, with a hardworking attitude
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently liaise with clients over the phone
- Good problem solving and analytical skills and ability to prioritise work
- Experience working in a similar role with the ability to build relationships with clients
- Excellent organisational skills
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Selina Moschoyiannis on 0400 627 654.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the wealth management and insurance industries and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a financial planning, mortgage broker, or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we’d love to hear from you
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we’ll give you $500* if we find them a new role!