Are you a Superstar Administrator seeking a new challenge with direct development pathways? Use your organisational and client liaison skills to support a well-established financial planning team in a flexible working environment!
Are you a highly organised Administration Superstar or Planning Assistant seeking a role where your contribution is truly valued and that offers genuine work/life balance in a company with a ‘family’ feel?
Our client specialise in prudent financial planning and personal service – and have done for 15 years. They are entirely owned by staff, ex-staff and a number of public accountants. That means clients deal with the owners, not a call centre.
Our client has a strong focus on social responsibility, dedicated to prioritising ethical practices, sustainability and community engagement. They are a member of the Responsible Investment Association of Australia (RIAA) and offers employees up to three days annual leave so they can provide volunteer support services to causes important to them. By joining the team, you will be aligning yourself with a company that is passionate about responsible work practices and truly supporting staff in contributing to their community.
Our client is currently seeking a new addition to their team of planning assistants – responsible for keeping the financial advisers on track, busy and fully occupied providing advice.
They are after someone who is bright, enthusiastic, with strong organisational skills and a top sense of humour!
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Attractive and competitive salary package
- Hybrid work arrangement with onsite parking provided when in office
- Opportunity to work within a high-performing team of financial planning assistants and contribute to the provision of top level administration support and client services liaison
- Development pathway to a career in financial planning industry
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
- Collaborative and supportive working environment, be part of a great team
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Liaise with clients to ensure transactions are correctly processed, member accounts are accurately administered, and all fund correspondence is handled correctly.
- Assist in preparation of review reporting packs, service call packs and dispatch reporting packs.
- Meeting preparation and follow up, review and service scheduling, and management of planners’ diaries and schedules.
- Maintain excellent client service and liaison, handle queries, client meet and greet.
- Maintain and monitor statistics to assist in service management
- Support estate planning/ legal functions, including documentation and managing Deeds Register.
- Ability to work effectively and autonomously accomplish your goals
We are looking for someone with:
- Exemplary organization skills
- Clear handwriting skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience across Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Strong communication skills, ability to assess clients needs quickly and efficiently
- Great attitude, friendly and engaging
- Desire to learn with a positive attitude, the ability to consult, liaise and problem solve as required
- Sense of humour
**Any relevant qualifications in financial planning or experience with financial planning CRMs would be highly regarding**
If this sounds like your next role, please apply now! Or contact Tegan Williams from Fuse Recruitment on 0421 723 101 for any questions.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance and wealth management industries and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are an insurance or finance professional looking for your next opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we’ll give you $500* if we find them a new role!