Our client is a long service leave provider for the construction industry with a solid reputation and is looking for a ambitious consultants to join their quickly growing team.
As a Claims Consultant you will be responsible for lodging approx 8. claims a day for clients that are eligible to claim back their long service leave, review all their information and process the payments whilst delivering excellent customer service.
What are the benefits?
- Energetic culture and working atmosphere
- Supportive team and management
- Opportunity for permanent position
- Generous salary package
- Above average Superannuation
- 17.5% Annual Leave loading
- Well -Developed Health & Well being program
- WFH Flexibility
What will you be doing?
- Manage the effective resolution of claim applications and associated activities with a relationship-based approach focusing on engaging, educating, and empathising with members.
- Work effectively to deliver on service level and quality targets at an individual level, providing a positive member experience.
- Identify, address, and resolve case related issues and complaints, escalating where appropriate, and identifying areas for continuous improvement in processes, capability and/or behaviours.
- Take responsibility and drive own personal performance and development
- Perform a range of day-to-day administrative duties
What do you need?
- Customer Service experience within financial services (banking, insurance, superannuation or claims)
- Experience within a fast paced or call centre environment
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly organised with that “can do” attitude
- Ability to work in a team-based atmosphere
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we’ll give you $500* if we find them a new role!