Are you an experienced Mortgage Broker seeking a change? Take on this unique opportunity to join a brokerage as their Business Development Manager!
If you have experience in Mortgage Broking or Lending and have been seeking a change, this is the role for you!
Have you been on the tools as a broker but are eager to get out and meet the referral partners and clients who help drive the business? This is a rare opportunity for an existing Mortgage Broker to take on a Business Development role with a Mortgage Brokerage.
Join an award-winning brokerage, with an experienced and high performing team driving growth across several areas of their business. You will have strong broking/lending knowledge and be self-motivated, thrive in a diverse environment and enjoy building long standing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You’ll apply your stakeholder management skills to nurture existing relationships whilst building new networks to further expand the relationships of the business.
If you consider yourself great at managing client relationships and are eager to take on a role that will grow and develop with you, this could be the role for you!
Who you will be working with
Join a company that provides finance solutions across all areas for their clients, focused on offering finance options that stay in tune with your changing needs. With a strong industry presence and access to more than 50 lenders, they ensure their clients have a wealth of options available to them.
They deliver innovative funding solutions along with expert advice and industry leading service. From initial contact all the way through the finance and wealth creation journey, our client is dedicated to creating long term relationships with their clients, supporting them through their finance journey. They take the time to understand your needs, allowing them to provide clients with the most innovative solutions for their finance and lending needs.
What’s on offer:
- Generous salary package plus car allowance and some work from home flexibility
- The chance to join an award-winning organisation in a pivotal role and grow your profile in the market
- Opportunity to grow your career and become a future leader and long-term team member
- An established panel of supportive referral partners and existing client relationships
- Ongoing support and growth within the role
- Positive and motivated team culture, working collaboratively
- Experience across broking and/or lending, or in a business development or relationship management role within the Financial industry
- Experience in providing broking/lending advice to clients or knowledge of these principles
- The ability to maintain and build strong client relationships
- A willingness to learn and be flexible in a growing and innovative environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate with all stakeholders
- Enjoy being part of a team and contributing to a positive culture
About the role
- Manage existing referral networks and client partners
- Support and drive a new business pipeline through the development of key client networks
- Ability to discuss the technical elements of broking/lending with a range of stakeholders
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to all clients and referral partners
- Assist with driving overall strategy and business growth
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolli at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 270 875.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance and wealth management industries and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are an insurance or finance professional looking for your next opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we’ll give you $500* if we find them a new role!