Do you have a background in Broking, Finance or Sales and looking for role with a competitive base and generous commission on top? Join a collaborative team and take your career to the next level!
If you are a Finance/Mortgage Broker OR have a strong sales or lending background and have been looking for an opportunity to join an existing brokerage, this is the role for you!
We are looking for driven individuals to join an experienced and collaborative team. Ideally, the successful candidates will have some experience in asset, mortgage or finance broking OR a strong sales or lending background. While you will be provided some leads, it is an expectation that you will be undertaking business development and be generating your own, which you get a higher commission on as well!
Ideally you will have an existing client base or referral network or be willing to undertake business development and build your own client base. Bringing a great work ethic, ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively, you will be part of a growing team, passionate about the industry they work in and building their brand and reputation in the industry.
Who you will be working with?
Our client are a Brisbane based broker with teams across asset finance, residential lending, commercial funding and property development. Our client pride themselves on staying ahead of the pack when it comes to industry changes and innovations, working collaboratively with lenders and private investors to ensure the best outcomes for their clients
They value and actively foster a strong internal organisational culture, promoting integrity, growth, relationships, and communication through transparency and a supportive work community.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Competitive base salary with high commission structure
- Work from home 1-2 days per week after initial onboarding/probation
- Career progression and significant earning potential
- Further qualifications paid for
- Great company culture, which is open, transparent, goal oriented and supportive
- Support team to help you manage your applications and customer/client engagement
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing the broking process across a range of products from end to end
- Consult with your clients to understand their needs and goals, assess their position to determine the most suitable product/s
- Undertake Business Development – prospect, generate and follow up leads, build referral networks
- Manage warms leads – convert referrals and enquiries to grow your client base
- Undertaking ongoing training and development to ensure high industry knowledge and standards
- Build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally, providing a consultative approach to client engagement
We are looking for someone with:
- Certificate 4 in Finance and Mortgage Broking OR willingness to undertake certification
- Working experience in a Broking/Lending based role OR a strong sales/business development/finance background OR any other similar role within the credit industry
- An existing client base or referral network strongly considered
- Willingness to build a client base if you do not have an existing one
- A highly-motivated, self-starter with the capability to work autonomously and independently
- Strong initiative, problem solving skills, and relationship management capabilities
If you are ready to take the next step and partner with an industry leader, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Kourtney Dunmall at Fuse Recruitment on 0431 990 547.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance and wealth management industries and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are an insurance or finance professional looking for your next opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we’ll give you $500* if we find them a new role!