A multiple award winning finance broking and financial planning firm that is rapidly growing and looking to grow their team of people passionate about the industry they are in. When looking for new team members our client prioritises a positive and engaging attitude with their team in the workplace, not just previous experience or qualifications, with people joining from a range of backgrounds and industries.
Our client is looking for people who are a great fit to their work culture, with them it isn’t just a job, it’s a lifestyle, with everyone being a part of the team and having a true family feel. With core values being centred around the ultimate customer experience, a welcoming and supportive team, self-improvement, and instilling a great work culture, this is a workplace you’ll want to be in for the long term.
Our client puts all their new starters through a hands on training program, with multiple potential roles and career progression available after that period. Within the training period you learn the values of the firm and the ropes of finance, assisting within a team and soaking up as much information and knowledge as you can. Then progressing to be more hands on with new clients and internal processes.
We are looking for outgoing, friendly, and motivated individuals, who is keen to join a friendly and experienced team and work with a progressive firm and really become part of their family.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Competitive salary package with quick progression available, as well as commissions and incentives
- Full time position with a Brisbane inner suburbs location
- Exposure to a wide range of finance broking and financial planning processes
- Diverse exposure to administrative and office functions, assisting in all areas of the team
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
- Collaborative and supportive working environment, be part of a great team
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide high levels of customer service, acting as the first point of contact
- Provide administrative support to your team, and the office generally
- Manage communications between all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Maintain excellent customer service with a high-attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team to accomplish team goals
We are looking for someone with:
- Any background considered! – We want a great attitude, friendly and engaging
- Strong communication skills including phone manner
- Open to learning with a positive attitude
- Ability to provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers, personable, proactive and customer focused
- Comfortable in a high-volume environment
- A self-starter and the ability to work autonomously
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please apply directly,or for a confidential discussion please contact Tianni Burtonat Fuse Recruitmenton 0411 344 631.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we’ll give you $500* if we find them a new role!