Are you an Accounting professional looking for a new challenge or to take the next step in your career? We are recruiting for an Intermediate Tax Accountant to join our clients small team located in the Eastern suburbs of Brisbane to assist in leading a growing portfolio of clients and taking their firm to the next level.
As a key member of the team, you will look after a range of key clients and be pro-active in finding new solutions for each client, building strong relationships and truly connecting with them. You will be part of a team that is collaborative and supportive in their approach, providing advice across accounting, taxation, financial planning and superannuation.
We are looking for someone experienced, personable and supportive, to join a great team and be an integral part of the business.
Who you will be working with?
Our client are an Accounting and Financial Planning firm, with supporting and caring values. Their approach to their services is to deliver clarity for all client types, from individuals building wealth to those with a high net worth and those looking to retire. Their success comes through their hands on approach, working closely with their clients with a commitment to helping them achieve their desired financial outcomes.
Based in the Eastern suburbs of Brisbane and with several locations based around Brisbane, our client have been providing high end, forward thinking solutions to their clients. They strive to provide transparent and cost-effective advice, ensuring the recommendations they make are right for their clients, leaving them feeling in control of their financial situation. Their clients, many who have been part of their ‘family’ for well over a decade, rely on them for informed, accurate and professional advice for all types of financial decisions.
Benefits to Successful applicant:
For those wishing to make their mark in a smaller advisory firm and be part of an exciting growth phase in the firm’s history they offer:
- Attractive salary package, rewarding skills, experience and exceptional client service
- Personal and professional growth – other principals’ part of the network are highly experienced professionals who provide great support and mentoring both in technical and business development fields
- Engaging and people-focused culture that promotes team engagement
- Work for a reputable brand in the market
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for a portfolio with a wide range of clients
- Provide comprehensive financial advice to clients, preparation or audit of financial statements, reports, tax, compliance, etc
- Support and drive new business opportunities and develop new client networks
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients
- Maintain industry/market knowledge
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers
We are looking for someone with:
- CA/CPA/IPA Qualified or working towards qualification
- Experience in financial management, reporting and business analysis
- Strong knowledge of general finance, budgeting, systems, and process
- Sensational client/customer service, with the ability to manage and develop strong relationships
- Exceptional communicator (written and verbal) with clients and fellow team members
- Experience with Xero would be highly regarded
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please apply directly,or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolliat Fuse Recruitmenton 0413 270 875.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we’ll give you $500* if we find them a new role!