McMillan Shakespeare Group
We are a global organisation, a top 200 ASX-listed company and Australia’s leading single source solution provider of salary packaging, novated leasing, consumer and fleet financing and management services. MMS has 21 subsidiary companies, with 15 incorporated in Australia, two in New Zealand and the remaining four in the United Kingdom. Our clients include Federal and State Governments, major health groups, not-for-profit organisations and private corporations.
With over 1,200 staff, offices and representatives in every Australian state and territory, as well as Auckland and London, we manage more than 290,000 employee benefit programs and over 70,000 vehicles.
At MMS our primary purpose is to create new ways to make people’s lives easier. We are committed to delivering exceptional service.
Our benefits range from health and wellbeing, career growth and development, through to financial benefits, to assist our people in meeting personal and professional goals.
Benefits at a glance:
- Our Exempt Employee Share Plan allows MMSG Employees to salary package purchasing $500 to $1,000 worth of MMS shares per financial year.
- Our default superannuation plan, MLC Masterkey Business Super, includes insurance, a free personalised medical advice service and access to a range of benefits through MLC Member Rewards.
- Permanent employees are eligible to salary package a range of items, including additional superannuation contributions and novated leases.
- Employee Assistance Program, a confidential counselling service designed to help employees and their families deal with personal issues and wellbeing
- Our Lifestyle Rewards Program offers free access to a huge range of quality discounts, promotions and exclusive offers.
- Paid parental leave
- One day paid volunteering leave each year
- Career break leave after three or more years’ continuous service